COMPANY PROFILE OF SINTIS
ACTIVITY: production, research, design and trade of military and industrial electronics, systems and devices for radio controlled counteraction and protection of information.
Devices for radio-electronic war:
- Radio jamming transmitters for one-time use designed for artillery and jet systems;
- Wide-band and target radio jamming devices with a 1.5 ÷ 6000 MHz band and capacity up to 4000W;
- Antiterrorist portable transmitters for protection from radio controlled bombs.
Devices for protection of information:
- Wide-band scanning systems with correlation analysis;
- Appliances for protection from acoustical and laser sound locators;
- Non-lineal detectors for mines and sound locators detection;
- Detectors for radio-microphones detection;
- Telephone detectors for phone tapping detection;
- Appliances for protection from sound locators in the power supply network.
The company has the exclusive copy rights and know-how over the technical decisions implemented in the radio jamming transmitters produced by the Bulgaria defense industry
Some of the most importanm products of Sintis are:
- Radio jamming transmitters for one-time use with artillery carriers (STARSHEL), for 122 and 152mm shells;
- Radio jamming transmitters for one-time use with artillery carriers (LILIA), for 122 and 152mm shells;
- Radio jamming transmitters for one-time use with artillery carriers (3NS30 radio jammer cargo projectile), fired with 122mm artillery systems М30, D30, 2С1 and 152mm D20, 2C3M, 2A65, 2C19; (joint development with Russia), Check-Military Parade-1994 September-October and 2/20/97-March-April.;
- Stationary system for protection from sound locators (КАКТUS);
Specialized software (VRS SOFTWARE, JAMM SOFTWARE FOR VRS-546 ARTILLERY ROUNDS WITH EXPENDABLE JAMMERS COPYRIGHT 1994-1997, Version 5.5);
- Specialized software (VRS SOFTWARE, JAMM SOFTWARE FOR VRS-542 ARTILLERY ROUNDS WITH EXPENDABLE JAMMERS COPYRIGHT 2003, Version 3.0);
- Antiterrorist portable and mobile jamming devices.